Week Four Picture- Some Progress Seen!
This week I was really able to see some improvement on my progress, and let me tell you I was getting a little worried! My lower body is by far my most problematic portion I have. This week I was able to see visible change in my glut and thighs! To tell the truth, I ended needed to purchase another pair of bikini bottoms! Thank goodness for the Walmart OP $3.00 bathing suit selection!
You really need to research fiber, so that you can find the type that works best with your body. It took me some time, and while searching I had a war zone in my digestive tract, to find the type of fiber that worked best for me. I ended up selecting Methylcellulose, this brand of fiber is know to assist in bloating of the intestinal tract. This was my main issues that i had to face on my diet, the LARGE amount of gas that my body was producing. This made life difficult as I was in constant pain, making my workouts difficult!
Other Supplements:
- CLA- Muscle Growth and Recovery
- L-Carnitine- Muscle Growth and Recovery
- Women's Vitamines
- Pro-Biotic- Gotta make the tummy happy!
- Fish Oil
- Vitamine C
Moving past the supplements and the diet...You have to find a way to assist those cravings! My trainer Nadia always has some gum on her. So I took a cue from her and started to carry a pack with me. Well this quickly turned into carrying multiple type of gum, to help with the type of craving I was experiencing! The trident is for when I wanted some form of candy! The extra dessert delight, clearly, if for when I was that sugary snack after a meal! It helps, though finding different flavors is a challenge! I am currently looking for the sherbet flavor! And finally, the regular flavor of gym, as you may just want the traditional flavor!Now! Onto my selection of Ab exercises!
Please visit my GoFundMe page! This account is not just for the dress, but for the competition bikini I will have to get a well! Please swing by and show your support if you can: http://www.gofundme.com/c3vetg
Weekly Fixation: Vanilla Cup Cakes!
Weekly weigh in: 148.2 LBS
Count Down until October 18th: 11 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment