Week 7 Progress Pictures!!
I have to say, trying went through my head a few times! But I stuck it out! The hardest part of the week, was the switch from 35 minute cardio session, to a 45 minute session.
On a personal note, I had a personal crisis, that cause a minor set back. Luckily, I am so set in routines that it didn't impact the eating schedule at all. Though it did have an impact on my work out for about three days, thats when my trainer gave me a wonderful pep talk.
I had started to date a guy a little bit prior to the competition, well about a month prior. Things were going fantastically well, in fact they were verging on serious. The game changed when he decided to inform me about his personal opinion on my body image. I was no longer a curvy as he likes, also the thought that I was thinking of cutting my hair after the competition bothered him. Shoulder length hair was not long enough.
Within the next 48 hours, he was breaking up with me, because we were no longer connecting... but he loves my personality.
It was a slight blow to my confidence! I began to wonder if my shifting form now made me unattractive. The thought that the body type I was working to achieve is for a competition, and could slowly slide somewhat back to what I was! Any once again, I needed to find someone who likes me for myself, not for what I looked like...
Nadia spoke with me about self image, how I should feel about myself, and that he was most likely self conscience about the way that he looked. (And he did have a minor beer belly!) After the conversation, I came to the realization, that i was happy with myself and the way that I looked. I do hope that I can maintain my new bikini body and I plan to search to the right person for me. One that will choose me, for me!
Oksy, so personal rant on this post, but I felt it important to mention what happened to me. This way, other will know that they just need to stand back up and shake it off!
Weekly Fixation: Cake!
Weekly weigh in: 145.4 lbs
Count Down until October 18th: 8 weeks
No comments:
Post a Comment